Australian Blue ring octopus | The Octopus News Magazine Online
  • Thanks for visiting! TONMO is the world's greatest online cephalopod enthusiast community, with interactive content going back to May of 2000, and a biennial conference. If you'd like to join in on the fun, become a TONMO member -- it's easy and free. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more cephy goodness.

Australian Blue ring octopus

sharkman

Hatchling
Registered

Hello everyone in this forum ..My name is Dave Baxter (sharkman) and I am a marine biologist here in Sydney Australia ..I am involved with TV down here doing marine life lectures and filming underwater for various networks eg Discovery channel BBC .and most networks down here ..I found this forum and thought you all sounded very interesting and wanted to share some of my experiences with you re Blue ring Octopuses.

At the moment I have 7 adult Blue rings in tanks throughout my house and have been filming their antics ..I will send in some pics soon if anyone is interested .

yours underwater

sharkman <

um...

Architeuthis
Supporter
:welcome: to TONMO.com!

I believe that everyone here is interested in what you have to share, sir. Hold nothing back.

neptune

Haliphron Atlanticus
Registered
:welcome:

Will definately be waiting to see/hear of your updates. Glad you found us!!! :biggrin2:

I believe that everyone here is interested in what you have to share, sir. Hold nothing back.
I second that!!!!!!

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster
A warm and hearty welcome to TONMO.com, I also agree with the posters above. 8)

Melissa

Larger Pacific Striped Octopus
Supporter
Welcome sharkman and nyoctolady! sharkman, we are eager to see your pics and videos. Where is the "dying of anticipation" smiley?

:bluering: Melissa

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster
Welcome sharkman!

And welcome nyoctopus lady! Give Johanna my best! :wink: She's equally awesome.

Members online

No members online now.

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV: Terri
TONMOCON V: Jean
TONMOCON VI: Taollan
TONMOCON VII: ekocak

About the Monty Awards