Arms and Brains

Jean wrote:
"statistics are my friends, the computer is my friend, the photocopier is my friend" repeat as required

um wrote:
Statistics are evil (eveeeeeeeel). Computers are trying to kill me (and probably everyone else). Don't even get me started on photocopiers... (broke one at the office last month)

:coffee: , on the other hand, is very very good.
(at least mine is)

Actually um, I would normally agree totally, but until I get my thesis in, I have to

a) pretend I like/can do statistics,

b) keep my computer happy,

c)keep the photocopier happy

:goofysca: :bugout:

And I have to confess that too much :coffee: gives me migraines so I have to resort to Tea or Red Bull (Tho' I did get introduced to a Dr Pepper the other week and that wasn't bad either!)

J

Melissa said:
But more on topic - how did you get interested in cephs? Friends in bio and natural resources drew me in with anecdotal information, and I was more drawn to marine invertebrates like jellies and octopuses and anemones, probably because tentacles are pretty. :cthulhu: Is there an emoticon for "vapid"?

:smile:

Good question. I wanted to be a marine biologist as a kid (who didn't?), and I've always especially liked octos. I happened to grow up landlocked and lazy, so I kinda missed the boat :tomato: on the whole marine biology thing. Now I have to live vicariously through people like :oshea: and his evil sidekick (who needs her own emoticon).

his evil sidekick (who needs her own emoticon).
I am currently accepting submissions... :twisted: Unfortunately, she's the one who made the emoticon for Steve... but Phil has a steady hand when it comes to graphic arts, I've found....

Sure um..... At the moment it's on the Population Biology of the Southern Arrow Squid, Nototodarus sloanii in Southern New Zealand. Basically morphometrics, diet, age reproduction (sorta) as so on. The title is subject to change although the topic is not!!!!!!

J

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back