ARGONAUTS QUEST!

Actually, no, they aren't caught. Argo shells are prized treasures among beachcombers. The drop the shell remember-it's an egg case, not a permanent shell! :biggrin2:

Well of course. :roll: But without evidence I can't go hit the collectors with The Claw!!!!!! :evil:
But I'll get it...
:twisted:
Or maybe not...
:evil:
Then again...
:twisted:
...who knows?
:evil:

LOL well actually come to think of it.... Argo shells wash up on the beaches here quite frequently. Although I have never seen them I read about it in books and such all the time.

The shells that wash up are generally empty of eggs (that much i DO know!) The females brood the eggs and discard the shell once they hatch!

Hey Octomush.....how close are you to the Waikiki Aquarium? (forgive an iggerant Kiwi.....my geographical knowledge of the Hawaiian Islands is somewhat vague!) Cos i know they've bred Nautilus before! you may consider volunteering for them if you're close enough. That way you could get close to the nautilus and learn all their secrets :twisted: plus it would give you a cephy fix (& hands on experience). our aquarium LOVES volunteers!!!!!!! :biggrin2:

J

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back