• TONMOCON VII Announced | MBL at Woods Hole | Apr 6-8, 2018
  • Thanks for visiting! TONMO is the world's greatest online cephalopod enthusiast community, with interactive content going back to May of 2000, and a biennial conference. If you'd like to join in on the fun, become a TONMO member -- it's easy and free. You can follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more cephy goodness.

Architeuthoceras offline for 2 weeks

monty

TONMO Supporter
Staff member
Supporter
Architeuthoceras;126146 said:
I'll be offline for the next 2 weeks starting tomorrow, the 6th, out in the desert collecting ammonoids. I will have a full report on my return. :smoke:
:shamrock_t::fingerscrossed::trilobit: :earlyammo

we need a rock hammer smiley...

cuttlegirl

Colossal Squid
Registered
Architeuthoceras;126146 said:
I'll be offline for the next 2 weeks starting tomorrow, the 6th, out in the desert collecting ammonoids. I will have a full report on my return. :smoke:
Ohhh, take me, take me! :grin: Well, maybe some day I will get to go collecting...

DWhatley

Cthulhu
Staff member
Jenn, one year he will take you up on your offer :wink: but I suspect it will be after you would not need to bring along the young support team.

Pr0teusUnbound

GPO
Registered
i was wondering why you werent replying to my posts! for a while i thought the forum was silently boycotting me for posting and uploading too much.

happy hunting Archy:mrgreen:

DWhatley

Cthulhu
Staff member
... or maybe not :sagrin:
I did see where he is getting extremely cold weather so maybe a warm vacation is in order ...

Members online

No members online now.