• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Aptasia

Robinspa

Cuttlefish
Registered
Hey everyone! I recently acquired a bimac a week ago. He is wonderful and seems to be doing well, he eats about 4=5 ghost shrimp a day and seems much bigger. Here is my questions. THere are both bristle worms and aitplasia in the tank. Will the octopus suffer from either? THanks for help to the newbie!! :roflmao:

The Aptasia will probably quickly become a problem I think that Joe's juice has pretty good results. As for the bristle worms, they shouldn't be a problem (yet) if their number significantly increases than maybe you should look into ridding of them.

Robinspa,
Would you mind starting a journal for your bimac? If you are keeping it in a classroom, it may even be helpful for your own records and the kids and parents can see pictures easily on-line (and may interest some of the adults in ocean care). It is helpful to title a new journal with the animal's name and species and first entries to include where the animal came from as well as something about its acclimation.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back