April 09 POTM submissions

See this thread to find out how this works: Picture of the Month (POTM) "Rules and Regulations"

Note: a lot of changes have been made (listed at bottom of article) so you may want to review it again even if you have already. You may now submit multiple photo's

Topic: Cuttlefish (Any picture of a cuttlefish, something where the cuttle is in clear sight and well defined would be nice...)
As many submissions as you can find. Submissions MUST BE MADE by April 15, 2009.

All submissions should include:
Picture Title:________________
Camera Used:_______________
Location:___________________ (I think there has been confusion here, it's not where you live, etc. It's what the tank is eg: Sam's cuttlefish tank, or the Portland aquarium octopus tank)
TONMO.com Username:________________

I would appreciate it if all submissions are e-mailed to tonmophotos"AT"gmail"DOT"com in order for me to keep everything organized, however, if you would prefer to post or PM the picture, that's fine too.

View this thread for up and coming topics: Upcoming POTM topics for 2009

hey hey hey, lets keep the competition to a minimum until we at least have enough submissions to run the competition :razz:. 3 or 4 submissions now, by the way, multiple submissions are allowed...

hippo_bump.jpg

you can check the "rules" thread (linked at the top of the page), but when I get home today, I'll set up a thread in the "our community" forum which will be called the "April POTM Poll"

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back