April 09 POTM Poll | The Octopus News Magazine Online
  • Thanks for visiting! TONMO is the world's greatest online cephalopod enthusiast community, with interactive content going back to May of 2000, and a biennial conference. If you'd like to join in on the fun, become a TONMO member -- it's easy and free. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more cephy goodness.

April 09 POTM Poll

DWhatley

Certified Ceph Head For Life
Staff member
I always have a problem choosing. I finally decided to pick the one I would most like in the annual calendar. Unfortunately, this might not be the best photo but I had to come up with SOME sort of criteria :grin:

L8 2 RISE

Haliphron Atlanticus
Registered
No, We've started running a picture of the month competition for a yearly tonmo calendar. These are all WAMAS members.

Consider this your 4 day month btw.

L8 2 RISE

Haliphron Atlanticus
Registered
Oh, woops!!! I'm sorry, doing too many things at once. I had just submitted my pic to my reef society's POTM competition. It's a reef club in DC- Washington D.C. Area Marine Aquariest Society.

Very sorry, my bad, I can correct that I am 100% sure they're all TONMO submissions. :banghead:

L8 2 RISE

Haliphron Atlanticus
Registered
And the winner is:

Title: Sepia officinalis at NEAq
Tonmo username: Tintenfisch (Actually her dad's pic)

#30Girl

Wonderpus
Registered
L8 2 RISE;136382 said:
No, We've started running a picture of the month competition for a yearly tonmo calendar. These are all WAMAS members.

Consider this your 4 day month btw.
Oh. They are still really good!
:talker:

Tintenfisch

Architeuthis
Staff member
Yay for my dad! I'll send him over this way 8-) ...BTW he has many, many other beautiful pictures (though no other cephs that I know of) over on his site...

DWhatley

Certified Ceph Head For Life
Staff member
...and since there were enough contestents, I still get zeros - got to get serious with the camera :razz:

Tintenfisch

Architeuthis
Staff member
Sorry, I should have clarified - he is a TONMO member (albeit a very infrequent visitor). He is not a professional photographer.

Members online

No members online now.

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV: Terri
TONMOCON V: Jean
TONMOCON VI: Taollan
TONMOCON VII: ekocak

About the Monty Awards