Apologies/Missing Images

Phil

Colossal Squid
Supporter
Registered
As one may have noticed, since the installation of the new format of the site many of the attachments that were in 'Fossils' can no longer be accessed. I will endeavor to reinstall at least some of the more interesting ones over the next week or so though I certainly will not be able to reinstate all previous images. Unfortunately I do not have all the old images filed away and there were so many of them!

If anyone has any images they would like me to reset up as a priority, please drop me a private message and I'll see what I can do. It would be of great help if I could be informed which thread to insert them into.

chrono_war01

Colossal Squid
Supporter
Also, in the Science column, when you click on Dr. Steve O' Shea's picture, it's says that its unavilible, please note this.

Phil

Colossal Squid
Supporter
Registered
Thanks Chrono. Unfortunately this has affected the whole site, not just 'Fossils'. There are literally hundreds of images that are gone for now. If there is anything you'd particularly like to see restored, best thing to do would be to contact the appropriate moderator or 'special contributor' and we'll see if we can find it. I can't promise anything though, I'm afraid.

Clem

Architeuthis
Supporter
Registered
Phil,

I feel your pain. It feels like a a Mesonychoteuthis club, but one made out of white phosphorus. Good luck with the restoration.

Yours truly,

Clem

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster
chrono_war01 said:
Also, in the Science column, when you click on Dr. Steve O' Shea's picture, it's says that its unavilible, please note this.
Thanks Chrono, this is fixed.

spartacus

Haliphron Atlanticus
Registered
Dr. um... you excel once again !
gruesome stuff !
got a little something for you too when I get round to it (no need to fret on it)

Keef

spartacus

Haliphron Atlanticus
Registered
Uncle steve, if that's no wig what's with Rodge & Nell Diamante ?
spandex trooze & Noddy (bus pass) holder spring to mind.

what about a tonmo chest wig & medallion ?

Keef

Members online

No members online now.