Apologies/Missing Images

Phil

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
As one may have noticed, since the installation of the new format of the site many of the attachments that were in 'Fossils' can no longer be accessed. I will endeavor to reinstall at least some of the more interesting ones over the next week or so though I certainly will not be able to reinstate all previous images. Unfortunately I do not have all the old images filed away and there were so many of them!

If anyone has any images they would like me to reset up as a priority, please drop me a private message and I'll see what I can do. It would be of great help if I could be informed which thread to insert them into.

Thanks Chrono. Unfortunately this has affected the whole site, not just 'Fossils'. There are literally hundreds of images that are gone for now. If there is anything you'd particularly like to see restored, best thing to do would be to contact the appropriate moderator or 'special contributor' and we'll see if we can find it. I can't promise anything though, I'm afraid.

Phil,

I feel your pain. It feels like a a Mesonychoteuthis club, but one made out of white phosphorus. Good luck with the restoration.

Yours truly,

Clem

spartacus said:
who wants to see his ugly mug anyway ?

I don't think the mug is really all that ugly. As for that dude in the ridiculous wig, however...

Attachments

• conv_287634.jpg
    conv_287634.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 108
:shock: Oh my......I must say I need one of those mugs.....I need a bumper sticker and I need a T Shirt!!! Will have to work on that!!!!! :mrgreen:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back