• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Anyone want baby Caribbean Reef Squid?

Hi everyone, this week i found some deserted baby reef squid less than an inch long. They had gotten washed up in a puddle at New Port Cove Marina and where going to die if i did nothing so I let 3/4 of them go and have now 6 of them in a 30 gallon tank I'm selling 3 of them any one want some? They seem very healthy and eat live brine every day.

Attachments

• Baby-Squid-457x305.jpg
    Baby-Squid-457x305.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 2,375
  • large.jpg
    large.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 557
Hey John. Where do you live. I live just north of Tampa. Maybe I can come to you and get one of these and maybe help you with your octopus and system. Thank you for thinking of me with these squid. I would need to do some research on what they need and tank size. I have no idea how well these will ship.

Also just for a bit of info you will want to get them eating something else besides brine. Brine shrimp has very little food value. Kind of like us eating cotton candy. I would be trying frozen mysis. If you get them eating mysis I think you have a good chance of them making it. Then again I know nothing about these like what species and what they need. Can you tell me how big they are? I have a tank ready LOL

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back