Anyone know of anyone offering research for Undergrads?

Austin

Pygmy Octopus
Registered
If you know of anyone looking at hiring like interns in the undergrad level I would love to know. Have a lot of free time so I thought it would be a good time to start looking.

You've come to the right place... most of the scientists seen in the recent colossal squid dissection met for the first time right here on TONMO... now they're in NZ dissecting the world's largest cephalopods. Amazing!

:squidaut:

Yeah sorry about that.

Well right now I am in South Florida, but willing to do a little traveling if that's what it takes. And really I am all for anything evolving Cephalopod Neurobiology. Also interested in nautiloid movement , pretty much anything actually it is extremely hard to pick one thing or even a couple things you like.

And to the previous comment, I watched the colossal squid dissection and thought it was amazing! To be able to do research on something like that is any cephalopod lovers dream!

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back