Anyone in vegas who can keep a large Bimac?

stits

Blue Ring
Registered
Reaction score
I have a fifty gal which the big guy's in now a it's over growing it. I need to trade or give it away to someone with a 100 gal or larger tank that can take good care of it. I got this one when it was smaller than my pinky and now 7 months later its 24 inches tip to tip.

PM me if you can take it and I will give you my #.

Jean

Colossal Squid
Supporter
Reaction score
Hi stits,

What about one of the public aquariums if you get stuck??? we often get animals that have outgrown tanks etc, in fact we just had a call about some freshwater turtles........... we're a marine aquarium but we're seriously considering it because the alternative for these animals is euthanasia and we're all softies here :) If they don't go on public display they'll go in the office were they can still be cared for. But I digress (is contagious on Tonmo :D ) I know that a couple of the hotels have large public aquaria, the one that springs immediately to mind is the Manadalay Bay's Shark Reef Aquarium. If no-one from the community here can accomodate your friend I would try one of them. At least you'll know he will be properly looked after!!

Cheers

J

stits

Blue Ring
Registered
Reaction score
Mirage has very aggressive tanks and Mandalay Bay has a huge shark exhibit. Caesars ........ well Caesars just throws fish that kill each other in the same tank because they look "cool" together. I think I might call Mandalay Bay though if I don't get takers soon he is getting big on me. If someone from LA wants him I guess as long as they can keep him cool for the drive and will take good care of him I am for it.