Anyone here from Oregon?

AquaticEngineer

GPO
Registered
Thought I would throw this out in case there was anyone on here from Oregon, but I will be going tidepool collecting on the 20th of this month and if you are interested in coming along just shoot me a PM for details.

Found some great photos of the place I'm going collecting this month using google maps.

I'll be looking for more anemones and different fish as well as other inverts like some more porcelain crabs. I may take home some urchins and starfish if I find some I haven't seen before. What I'm really hoping for is to find cup corals or other things that are usually only found below the tidal zone since there will be a -1.7 tide when I'm there.

These pictures are of an area called Maxwell Point in Oceanside, OR. Just off shore are the large rock islands that make up the Three Arch Rocks National Wildlife Refuge.

Oregon2009%20106.jpg

45897242.jpg

23757521.jpg

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back