Anyone have ANY ID for this guy?

05Xrunner

Cuttlefish
Registered
Well I went into the LFS to see if they got my octo in for me.
They had it. Now they told me it was just labeled Common Octo on the distributor list.
So that could be anything...I really cant tell. I am almost certain its not a bimac since its missing the 2 spots.
IMG_1352.jpg

IMG_1351.jpg

IMG_1350.jpg

I know the pics suck for ID but he is still pretty shy.

Oh yea..Ignore the heater thing cause its unplugged right now. Keeping the tank at about 68-69

he is a small little guy..I am just trying to figure out what he is.
My buddy got a dwarf off them last week and was only 15bucks for a dwarf.
Well I got mine this week and was listed as a common octo and was 50bucks.
I am just trying to make sure I didnt get ripped off and got a dwarf for alot more.
but in my one pic up there I think i see an eye spot on the one side..so it MIGHT be a bimac

Upvote 0
Looks like a gravid female, possibly A. aculeatus. Looks like her skin is already starting to lose the ability to express complex color patterns and papillae. I would give her a couple of weeks tops until she lays eggs.

Upvote 0
mucktopus;86549 said:
Looks like a gravid female, possibly A. aculeatus. Looks like her skin is already starting to lose the ability to express complex color patterns and papillae. I would give her a couple of weeks tops until she lays eggs.

Wich one are you talking about

Upvote 0

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back