Anyone ever bought fiddlers from TarBAy?

jellyman

O. vulgaris
Registered
I ordered 50 fiddlers from Tarbay on 5/10 and had an email that they would ship oround 5/17 but as of now no fiddlers and they are not responding to emails or answering their phones??? Hope i'm not screwed out of $35.

My fiddlers finallt arrived saturday. I was not informed they had shipped. Luckily I had to swing by my office at work and found the box sitting on the ground in front of the door. Only had one dead crab and the rest are great size and look awesome. I'm very pleased with the quality of the crabs just did not like the lack of response to my emails and phone messages.

gholland;118410 said:
When you say "great" size... does that mean large? I was wondering if they could get tiny ones for my baby octos.

I think they can get whatever size you need. I asked for quarter/golfball size and that is excactly what they sent me.

TarBay

Aight,

Here is the scoop...

There is no internet at TarBay Hunt Club. When we (I) go down and collect crabs, I am out of touch with civilization. My phone is a go phone and therefore when I have very few minutes left, I save them for emergency contact in case something goes wrong and I am 200 miles from my home.
So that being said, I apologize for my lack of communication or ability to communicate for that matter and I look forward to continue being a great source for fiddler crabs.

I am glad your crabs made it Jellyman. There were two or three Rock Crabs in there. I hope they work for you as well.

Next week I must attend a conference at Duke and therefore will be making another crab shipment around June 15.

I have about 300 in stock right now.

I will be shipping 4 orders Thursday morning (tomorrow). If anyone would like to jump on board, feel free to call me at 410 247 5230. I will be available at that # until Friday 5/30.

Thanks,

Chad Smith
TarBay Hunt Club, Inc.

Chad, maybe it would be better to spend a little more on a phone and charge a few dollars more. People need to know when the crabs will be shipped, are being shipped and will arrive.

Many Tonmo people who order need the crabs fairly quickly to feed a hungry octopus. Your crabs would work well for someione setting up a kid's swimming pool as a crab home, or some other set up where they didn't need the crabs on a specific date. But all the same, people need to know when they are being shipped, and be informed when there is a delay. This could be done by email, but phone is often better.

Nancy

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back