• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Anybody have a source for bandensis eggs?

Anybody? lol been looking the one place i deal with isnt having luck the past few weeks and i want a clutch of eggs, just started my tank back up again. looking for about 5 eggs but will take any. Please lmk!

They were out the last time I looked, but they sent out an email saying they got in a big shipment so they might have them in. Give them a call if your not sure.

I've never bought from them personally (shipping from there is expensive, they don't have the same FedEx deals as other companies like LA), but I know who people have and they like them.

i just recieved 5 eggs from nyaquatics yesterday, so far the eggs look good, but when they got to my house the temperature was about 65 F and i dont know how to tell if theyre healthy or not through the thin layer of ink thats around the egg so i dont know how i will make out, ill make a thread on my progress when the whole process gets started. Thanks alex.

wwwNyaquatics.com For anyone who looks here because of thread name^^ They have had them on a consistent basis and have had mostly success stories with their eggs.

lilalancarey;191525 said:
wwwNyaquatics.com For anyone who looks here because of thread name^^ They have had them on a consistent basis and have had mostly success stories with their eggs.

True. I had an issue with some of my eggs, but Mike (from NYaquatic) was very helpful in making sure it was fixed. Great customer service.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back