Anybody have a source for bandensis eggs?

lilalancarey

O. vulgaris
Registered
Anybody? lol been looking the one place i deal with isnt having luck the past few weeks and i want a clutch of eggs, just started my tank back up again. looking for about 5 eggs but will take any. Please lmk!

iAlex

Vampyroteuthis
Registered
They were out the last time I looked, but they sent out an email saying they got in a big shipment so they might have them in. Give them a call if your not sure.

iAlex

Vampyroteuthis
Registered
I've never bought from them personally (shipping from there is expensive, they don't have the same FedEx deals as other companies like LA), but I know who people have and they like them.

lilalancarey

O. vulgaris
Registered
i just recieved 5 eggs from nyaquatics yesterday, so far the eggs look good, but when they got to my house the temperature was about 65 F and i dont know how to tell if theyre healthy or not through the thin layer of ink thats around the egg so i dont know how i will make out, ill make a thread on my progress when the whole process gets started. Thanks alex.

lilalancarey

O. vulgaris
Registered
wwwNyaquatics.com For anyone who looks here because of thread name^^ They have had them on a consistent basis and have had mostly success stories with their eggs.

DeepBlueWonders

Vampyroteuthis
Registered
lilalancarey;191525 said:
wwwNyaquatics.com For anyone who looks here because of thread name^^ They have had them on a consistent basis and have had mostly success stories with their eggs.
True. I had an issue with some of my eggs, but Mike (from NYaquatic) was very helpful in making sure it was fixed. Great customer service.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branane

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak