any Scuba Divers out there?

Hey Ceph Fan and Octapush!

I'm a PADI certified diver and I live in very South-Western Ontario (oh who the heck cares, London!). I'm about to turn 19 and I really need to get diving this summer given the amazingly hot and sunny weather we've been having. Not sure if I'm going to find the time now though, but you keep me posted and I'll keep you posted.

Cheers!

Another diver signing in

I've been diving for about 12 years and I would like to dive more often than I do. I've seen cephs in the wild in the Red Sea and Dominica. I've only been diving in warm water and I can't imagine diving in Canada. Do you travel to warm places to dive? I'm planning another trip to Egypt next year to dive. Egypt is a wonderful country and a GREAT place to dive.

Oooohhhh cephalopod! Me so jealous! I love love love LOVE egypt! Never been but am definitely gettin there sometime. Please keep us posted on that, for sure!

i wish i could dive

i live in arkansas and there is nowhere to dive lol

ive wanted to since i used to watch discovery channel with dad when i was little , im 20 now

anywyas, im hoping to go to cozumel and snorkel since its suppossed to have reefs all over just right off of shore , sincei dont have a liscense all i will be able to do is snorkel

Most of my wife's family lives in FL and her dad and brothers all dive. And oddly nuff, there's a scuba school not 50 miles from me. CO has enough lakes and drownings every year to warrant needing local dive teams. LOL.

So, after I finish grad school next summer, scuba's next on the list.

chrono_war01 said:
:confused: what's grad school?

Grad school is what you do AFTER you have been to university and got your Bachelors Degree. At Grad School you can (usually :biggrin2:) do a Masters and/or a PhD, some Universities also offer postgraduate diplomas. Otago offers them in most disciplines the difference is that the Diploma (at least at Otago) is a 1 year course consisting of various papers and a short research project, a Masters has 1 year the same as a diploma and then 1 more year on a research project. A PhD is usually research only and takes from 2-8 years and MUST be original research.

This is what Otago offers

http://www.otago.ac.nz/study/postgraduate_study.html

Now that I've given you more info than you really wanted :grad: I'll go get a :coffee: :biggrin2:

J

Jean said:
:shock: I have post bachelors syndrome! and procastinators syndrome..........my days go just like those ...........gasp..............is there any hope for me????

There is nothing wrong with procrastinator's syndrome.

What do you think Newton was doing under that tree????

Dan

DHyslop said:
There is nothing wrong with procrastinator's syndrome.

What do you think Newton was doing under that tree????

Dan

So if I go sit under the apple tree (OK it's a sycamore but tis the only biggish tree around) enlightment will drop on me???? (I have a particularly twisty multivariate stats problem at the moment)

J

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back