Any other high schoolers here?

kpage

Wonderpus
Registered
I'm starting to look at colleges for studying cephalopods and am wondering who else is in high school and is looking at colleges. Have you guys found anything? Just wondering how many fellow youngsters are part of the tonmo community! :razz:

I certainly am not but there are several high school members that have requested college info. The first I could find is here. It might help to retitle your request to something like, What colleges are you looking into to study marine biology? You will get answers from some of us :old: too but it may alert more of the younger members to your quest.:wink:

CaptFish;156755 said:
I'm no high schooler, I was 10 years ago... but due to the inspiration from the people on this site and my love for the ocean has led me to return to college. I start classes at the end of August. I will be studying marine biology with a focus on Aquaculture. I will be attending Rosensteil School of Marine and Atmospheric Science

Wow, congratulations, Cap'n!

I believe there are a number of other users still in high school. I think L8_2_rise and Chrono_war are both still in high school, although maybe graduating this month, and I know we've had a few introduce themselves in the past year, but I can't think of any who have stuck around actively. We certainly get interested teenagers relatively often.

thanks! Yes I've been looking around, I knew I couldn't be the only one. However I've never really talked to any of them about colleges. I my empty friend inbox and figured I would start this thread and see who is in the same/similar situation as I am!
Anyway I have a feeling bluespotocto is in high school as well, but I could be wrong and if so I'm really sorry blue:smile:

Yes I'll ask around. I know Nancy and Colin worked with Roy Caldwell when writing their book. Also I think Mucktopus worked with him when writing her A Aculeatus paper. I'll ask around, it looks really interesting!

LOL, You will occassionally see Mucktopus refer to Roy as "boss". He was her professor during her PHD (which was based on much of her research on the A. aculeatus)

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back