Any New York City Cephalopod Keepers???

gjbarord

Sepia elegans
Staff member
Moderator (Staff)
Hi everyone,

Is there anyone keeping cephalopods as a pet in the New York City area? I was contacted by a writer who is thinking of doing an article about pets in New York and she asked if I knew of anyone. I couldn't think of anyone off the top of my head, so putting this out to the community.

Please send me a PM or respond to this if you can help.

Thanks,

Greg

Hi Greg,

Jared Goldenberg, the head of Fluid Dynamics International, is the first owner of the ReefGen sepia bandensis pair that we released. He adores them and would love to talk about them, I'm sure.

Of course, I have many many many bandensis in culture at the aquarium for ReefGen. They have been my obsession for the past couple years.

Their is also Tracy Morgan with the GPO in the Hoboken area. The Long Island aquarium has helped out with his GPO that was featured on the "Tanked" setup.

Dominick Cirigliano would probably know of a couple other ceph keepers as well. He usually has his fingers on the pulse of all high end NY aquatic collectors.

I'll PM you their cell phone numbers, and mine as well.

Hope this helps!

Regards,
Laura Birenbaum

Hi everyone,

Is there anyone keeping cephalopods as a pet in the New York City area? I was contacted by a writer who is thinking of doing an article about pets in New York and she asked if I knew of anyone. I couldn't think of anyone off the top of my head, so putting this out to the community.

Please send me a PM or respond to this if you can help.

Thanks,

Greg

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back