Another victim of Cthulhu

I know Dan Ross. For my band's album "Spaceship Zero: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack" (my band being the Lovecraft-influenced The Darkest of the Hillside Thickets) he did some computer artwork. On his site, that guy that looks like a deep one in a space suit is a "hydronaut" - the bad guys from Spaceship Zero. He also did practically all the work on the Spaceship Zero video game, which you can download from www.thickets.net

Welcome to yet another ceph-head musician, glad to see you join the ranks of BigGdelta, yours truly, and if I'm not mistaken, our very own Tony.

Toren said:
I know Dan Ross. For my band's album "Spaceship Zero: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack" (my band being the Lovecraft-influenced The Darkest of the Hillside Thickets) he did some computer artwork. On his site, that guy that looks like a deep one in a space suit is a "hydronaut" - the bad guys from Spaceship Zero. He also did practically all the work on the Spaceship Zero video game, which you can download from www.thickets.net

You're in The Darkest of hte Hillside Thickets? I've heard of you guys, I've been intrigued about htat band for a while and have meant to find some music! I've been speaking to this guy who's also a Cthulhu-nut, but he's more int horror-punk like the Misfits and stuff, and I think hat's the way he wants to kinda go, whereas I want to go the more thrash or death metal way like Annihilator, or Nile/In Flames... :lol: ]

That's cool ,though!

Graeme

Graeme said:
You're in The Darkest of hte Hillside Thickets? I've heard of you guys, I've been intrigued about htat band for a while and have meant to find some music!
Graeme

Well colour me tickled pink! If you're interested, feel free to listen to some of our songs FOR FREE at our website http://www.thickets.net (under audio) and let me know what you think!

The Innsmouth Look is King A! Good stuff. You guys kind of remind me of a sort of Foos-meets-Feeder with shedloads more atmosphere and depth! I'm actually really surprised! Not a death growl or double kick-drum in site, just good ol' rawk!
Proven the point well that you don't need to be a death/black metal band to write good music that does the dark, eldrich subject matter justice. I'd say this was Summer Cthulhu music! Think I might look for this Spaceship Zero album! If you guys play Scotland, I'll be there! Just lemme know in advance!

Graeme

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back