Another question! :D

I think i am going to try and get to the beach friday IF the weather permits. you know with the huricane and all coming. so we will see. Let me know if you want anything your house is on the way to my spot.

Alright, but I don't even have my octopus or tank ready yet, so nothing yet. :smile: What beach you going to btw, the one on Atlantic Blvd.? And yeah, there are 2 hurricanes fairly close to us lol.

I like to go to south inlet park in Dania. It is only $4 to get in and park and there are hundreds of snails there.
I sometimes go to Red reef park in Dania as well ( about a mile north or south inlet) but it is $16 to park there. Very few snails but alot of fish and crabs there.
I will be going to South inlet most likely this weekend

Hmmm pretty cool, when I eventually get my octopus, I can maybe come with you to pick some stuff up. If I couldn't go, I could pay you if you drop some stuff off at my house. :smile:

yep no problem, even when you just have a tank and your waiting during the cycling period you can stock up on food while you wait for the octo if you'd like.

Yeah that would be fine. I have the tank and most of the things but I need a few more things and haven't really got around to getting them quite yet. :\

Well, first of all, I need a 55 gallon tank stand, lol. :\ I also need a lid with a light or a screen lid or something. Then I would need some live rock and live sand, and then I think I would be ready.

well i have some LR that is just sitting in my sump if you need it. you can buy dry sand at eco reef for $ 0.50 a lb and you can have some of my Live sand to seed it with. and depending on if you are going to have corals or not i might have a light for you. A good lid you can find at beverly's pet center for $20 and 4 locks for it for another $5. now you just need a tank and stand :P there are alot of local people selling them on Reefcentral.com under the FMAS club and sell them pretty cheap. i can keep an eye out for you if you give me a price range and let me know when you are ready to buy one.

Well, I have a tank. :smile: I only need the stand, and thanks for all your help, but I don't want to take anything from you untill I am sure I am able to get an octopus.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back