Animal Face Off

"I like to baste my turkey in saliva...I lick it good all over...the legs, the thighs...and I don't know what that thing is, but I give a lick anyway..."
the butler ,Scary movie 2

The movie got bashed by critcs...if you think it is gross to read, you should see it ! I laughed so hard, I had tears streaming down my face...but it certainly not a film for the pc sensitive...and crude (as you can tell from the quote)

I did see that part, and it was pretty funny. It's just that the whole Emeril and Dubya and saliva associat... oh, dear... excuse me... [barfing]

What's your home phone #? That way we could all call you about 4 in the morning, and remind you ! :biggrin2:

I saw Wolf vs. Cougar, I was hoping to see some kind of an omen about my school's mascot (Castaic Cougars), but unfortunately, the Wolf got killed :cry:.

OctopusV said:
I saw Wolf vs. Cougar, I was hoping to see some kind of an omen about my school's mascot (Castaic Cougars), but unfortunately, the Wolf got killed :cry:.

.... this is like giving the end score away to someone watching a delayed match! What did you think of it? I'm aching to know.

fluffysquid said:
I have to say I'm disappointed with the Discovery Channel lately.... more often than not, i'll turn it on sometime during the week and I'll find some reality decorating show....or car show... or hot rod whatever... and now this show which appears to have robotic replicas of animals fighting eachother.

I've ranted about this on my blog more than once. I turn to Discovery and The Learning Channel to see what's at the bottom of the ocean and what's in the farthest depths of space - not to see garage mechanics emasculate one another. Sheesh!

Anyway - if you happen to be in the pacific time zone like me:

SHOW TITLE: Animal Face-Off
EPISODE: Saltwater Croc vs. Great White Shark
CATEGORY: Animals
SYNOPSIS: The largest reptile on the planet can meet the world's largest predatory shark off the shores of Australia.
CHANNEL: 42 [TDCC]
DATE / TIME: April 18: 6:00PM, 10:00PM
April 19: 1:00AM

SHOW TITLE: Animal Face-Off
EPISODE: Lion vs. Tiger
CATEGORY: Animals
SYNOPSIS: Asiatic lions live in northern India, not far from the nearest tigers.
CHANNEL: 42 [TDCC]
DATE / TIME: April 18: 5:00PM, 9:00PM
April 19: 12:00AM

got this info here: http://tvlistings4.zap2it.com/
Don't know if it will be of any use to those outside North America. But hey - you've got playpii so no complaints.

.... this is like giving the end score away to someone watching a delayed match! What did you think of it? I'm aching to know.

Honestly, Professor :lol:. I see Toren's point. The Discovery Channel is moving into the medium of, as Al Franken put it: Infotainment. And like Connie Chung, more "tainment" than "info". Instead of educational scientific tidbits. We're getting pistons, hydraulics, and what's supposed to be entertainment for testosterone junkies, it's as if DSC has dropped the British Broadcasting Corporation, or BBC, in favor of the ABC. And yet, I'm lovin' it! Call it: "Embracing the Nightmare".

P.S.: I'm not a big (or even small) sports viewer or entusiast, I had absolutely no idea what you meant by that very first sentance.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back