Ammonite in amber, honest.

So I can see that there are many land-dwelling cephs... How many are there? (Go on Erich, spread your knowledge!) I mean, hey, I'm taking a course on Marine Sciences next year - I should be preapred to bring information on rare/genetically altered/zombie cephs in!

actualy in theory we could make a land octopus, just spice it with frogs like they did in jurasic park, or make it amphibious, like they did in that discovery channel special, or maby we oculd just superglue fish bowls to the octos heads in some kind of scuba device

Well, this must break the record for the most posts in the Fossils section in such a short space of time, ever. I think CapnNemo's diagram says it all.

Anyone fancy doing a ceph family tree diagram with mini-smilies? Could be good fun.

Spit

I think you guys have all missed the revolutionary scientific discovery here.... that "amber" is actually fossilized mosasaur gastric juice!

58_618200361713.jpg

Snafflehound said:
I think you guys have all missed the revolutionary scientific discovery here.... that "amber" is actually fossilized mosasaur gastric juice!

Like marine reptile ambergris?

Oh, and Chrono, uh... WHAT is the drinking age-limit in HK? :shock:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back