• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Ammonia indicator??

Does anyone know if there is a digital ammonia indicator on the market? I have a really hard time readying the cards plus I cant really understand why all the water I test has ammonia in it so I would like to take out the middle man if I can. I keep sterilizing the tubes and everything else but for some reason all the water I have has at least some level of ammonia and I dont know why.

I'm not sure about the ammonia meter but most require a calibration solution, make sure you order that too. i ordered a digital pH meter once and had to wait for the solution before I could use it.

There are a few meters out there one is from milwaukee instruments and one if from hanna instruments. They both have low medium and high indicators so I would think the low would be what I need. And I wont forget the solution lol but its a good point to remember.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back