• TONMOCON VII Announced | MBL at Woods Hole | Apr 6-8, 2018
  • Thanks for visiting! TONMO is the world's greatest online cephalopod enthusiast community, with interactive content going back to May of 2000, and a biennial conference. If you'd like to join in on the fun, become a TONMO member -- it's easy and free. You can follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more cephy goodness.

Amazing Cuttlefish Videos

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster
Richard Ross (Righty) has contributed 6 amazing cuttlefish videos to our Video Gallery. They are hosted on his server, and are used with his permission. You will need QuickTime (and a fast Internet connection!) to view these. Note that these are large files, but well worth it!

[URL2="http://www.tonmo.com/imagevid.php"]TONMO.com Video Gallery[/URL2]

They are listed under the 11/28 entry.

Righty, thanks for these contributions, and thanks for all you're doing to increase awareness of cuttlefish, especially in the US where they're so hard to come by. Thank you!

(Note: this note will become "unsticky" after 30 days)

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster
Hi Thales -- I got an email from a visitor on these -- they are showing up as "page not found" -- can you forward me the images and I can host them on my side?

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster
Actually, it *is* working for me... originally I had clicked on the 5th video, and it took a while, so I gave up, figuring it was a problem based on the email I got about it... I'll write back and let them know!

sorseress

Colossal Squid
Supporter
Those are all really terrific videos! Cuttles are eating machines, aren't they?

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster
Fixed! For good!

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster
I will look into this!

Members online

No members online now.