I just received my new baby bimac from fishsupply.com, and it may be damaged! Here's what happened: Yesterday on the phone, I told fishsupply.com to use heat packs (yes, plural) because it was extremely cold up here in Minnesota (-16 last night). So, when I opened the container just now, I saw one measly heat pack taped to the top. I picked up the bag, and I could feel the water was very cold. I couldn't see the bimac moving, either. I put a thermometer in, and the water was 46 degrees--yes, 46, no typo. I didn't want to slowly acclimate the octo just in case every minute counted. So, I put him/her directly into the 75 degree tank (yes, it must have been a shock). It immediately began vigorously pumping water through itself, but it does not move, and it's tentacles are curled-up. Does this mean the damage has already been done, or that it's in shock. Either way, advice please!!!!!!!!!