• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Add on deionization unit

lawfish

GPO
Registered
Hey all:

I originally bought a RO filter without DI. I never got water morepure than about 175 ppm TDS (tested with Hanna TDS unit). So I looked around for an add on DI unit. The cheapest I found was $36 on ebay. It came today and its GREAT!!! It came with all fittings necessary to use it and with shipping it came out to like $43.00. Drsfostersmith charges 49.99 without shipping.

Anyway, I just hooked it up and tested it. . . results 000 ppm TDS. Tralfaz will like this water. The guy I bought it from sells them all the time on ebay here is a link. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=20756&item=2315414077

Hope this is helpful to some,

George

OOOPS! :shock:

Oh YEAH! Be sure to goto ebay through the link on the TONMO homepage (the site gets $$, I think) Just write down the item number 2315414077

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back