Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve O'Shea

TONMO Supporter
Staff member
Registered
Hi all

I have a vacancy here for a 'marine biologist'

You'll see the vacancy number (4160), and application details at the following link

And a job description at this link

I have left it rather vague. What I'm really looking for is someone with excellent biostatistical skills, a natural historian experienced with identification of a broad range or marine vertebrate and invertebrate taxa, an established publication record, and supervisory and teaching experience.

It is a tenured position! You would have to start by March 2008. You immediately would have to step into a postgraduate supervision programme, as there are many postgraduates here that need your assistance (hence the supervision experience).

Please feel free to circulate this as far and wide as you like. There is no closing date for applications.

After our latest discussion, Herr Doktor, I thought I was a shoe-in !

We've had a huge response; shortlisting hasn't been easy, that's for sure! There'll be an update soon I'd imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back