About TONMOcon registration

Status
Not open for further replies.
For one thing, I havn't contacted Tony yet becuase we're moving to a smaller flat and I'm on a public computer right now... and 2! I will contact Tony and work something out, so Squidman won't be alone! :lol: :biggrin2:

Just a little update here, the presenter's list for Saturday's event is full (I believe). Presenters are not expected to pay the registration fee. However, any guests of presenters are expected to pay for access on Saturday.

Also, note that Saturday lunch remains an open question. I've reached out to all folks who have already registered to let them know. If you register now, please note that your fee might not cover lunch.

My flight is booked. Arriving Friday, leaving Sunday. Look forward to meeting you all!

Tony

woah, that reminds me, I have to book a flight, you don't expect me to swim to the US, do you?
Hm...I still have to figure out how to pay Tony...
And my mom's going, but not to TONMOcon though, just to keep an eye on me...she might be staying at the hotel sleeping (she's been stressed out a lot) or gonna do some walking around Montery while we "Squid-huggers" (insult or compliment?) go to attend TONMOcon...

Well, tell her it is one of the nicest cities to walk around in...I am sure my wife will be doing some serious shopping (yikes, hide the credit cards)

greg

my friends take it as an insult, Argh!! those non-squid-huggers....

Oh, almost forgot, what other things can you do in Montery except for attending TONMOcon?

W0000000000000000000T!!!!!!!!! LOL Funny Chrono, I'll be surfin' there! My dad says I may be able to go depending on when my school starts! YES! I'm going to Oregon anyway this summer.

Octomush,

Yes, unfortunately the aquarium is completely seperate from Tonmocon. Many local hotels and motels will be offering discount rates for the aquarium as well as other local attractions, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back