A sobering question...

cthulhu77 said:
Not me...I plan on being encrypted and ressurected as an all powerful Lich in two or three hundred years (when the stars are right).

Its always about the stars, isn't it? :twisted:

I dunno what to think at the moment. I used to want to be cremated, to conserve space, but then I was doing some reading and came across a very good point. Do you want your final act on this earth to be one which puts further pollutants into the atmosphere? (of course not all will agree with that wording given the diverse beliefs out there)

Instead, I found this website that hand makes and sells bio-degradable coffins that you can be buried in. You can think of them as cardboard, though much better supported. When you order them you can ask for specific designs or motifs on them. I think its really cool, plus then you still decompose and truly become one with nature again. I would like to some how be incorperated into a marine environment, but as that is not yet possible ("legal") I'll settle for this. All I need now is a nice plot in the forest...

Cheers!

"the worms crawl in,
the worms crawl out..."

I can hardly wait to rule the known world.

I think I'll go the david cross route. Once I'm dead you can do whatever you want wit my body as I won't be using it anymore. sell it to a necrophilliac for all i care .

I shall be cremated, and then the ashes will be used as an ingredient in making some cement in order to make one of those "artificial coral formations" thet're using to repair damaged reefs.

Cephkid said:
I shall be cremated, and then the ashes will be used as an ingredient in making some cement in order to make one of those "artificial coral formations" thet're using to repair damaged reefs.

hmm...Or maybe I should hook my brain up to a machine? Decisions, decisions...

Perhaps my remains can be cremated and distilled along with squid ink into a heavy microbrew, to produce a few cases of something called tonmo's Last Stand. 7.3% alcohol by volume sounds about right.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back