A PreemptiveHappy Thanksgiving !

cthulhu77

TONMO Supporter
Registered
Happy Thanksgiving all ! Writing now due to some jaw work to be done tomorrow (is my dentist the marquis de sade or what?...turkey through a straw,anyone? :biggrin2: ) and will be zoned out on wed/thurs, and this whole time stream and continuum thing makes me crazy...but have a great day, and give thanks that you have family and friends!!!!
Congrats and salute! :glass:
greg and shanlyn
download.php

Happy Thanksgiving! Now I have something else to be thankful for: not having jaw work done the day before Thanksgiving. :mrgreen:

Take it easy Greg, we're glad you don't need your jaw to post on TONMO.com... :wink:

Cruel and unusual punishment!

Ouch!!!!! Double whammy of bad luck!
Hope everyone else has a happy and safe holiday.
We're spending ours on Catalina Island and may see some ceph's on the glass bottom boat tour. Rock on!
-Chris

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

What is it with dentists????I now know of 5 people having major work done the day before the pig out holiday ( and giving thanks I'm not one :mrgreen: ) Anyway, wishing you as painless a visit as possable!!!

Carol

well, not as bad as I had thought...can't talk for a few days (Shanlyn is happy without my sarcastic humour though) but all in all, not too horrible...lots of happy pills, and a drink or two...right as rain!
Catch you on the flip side!
g

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back