A little fun with ranks :-)

FYI, I've updated the Board Stats page to include all kinds of new statistical information about usage on this board.

It includes the breakdown of member ranks, plus a lot more. Perhaps most interesting is the "most commonly used words" list... I like the one that came in first... :smile:

The page will take several seconds to load (it takes a lot of work to crunch those numbers)... Enjoy!

[link removed!]

The latest -- just finally added Titanites and made Cthulhu less... attainable... and added the most important rank of all, TONMO.com Supporter :wink: :notworth:

(Note that even as a "special rank" such as Moderator, Webmaster or TONMO.com Supporter, your posts are still tallied and you are assigned your rank on the TONMO.com stats page.)

THIS LIST HAS BEEN EDITED; SEE SEED POST

:yinyang:

... you guys have too much time on your hands... or maybe I'm too busy :mrgreen: . I'm at 20, although eventually in 500 years I might reach my goal, 125. Well, I wish you both luck in figuring out who is going to take over the top rank...

(By the way, sorry chrono, but I'm going to have to place my vote for squidman... it just sounds cooler!) :yinyang:

supporter ranks

So, I was a little sad that I couldn't see my rank anymore once I became a paid supporter... I was thinking it would be nice if it appended the rank after the supporter string...

Obviously, this isn't a big deal, but I thought it might be an easy change. Then again, maybe some people pay to hide their rank, I dunno....

tonmo said:
No need to show the full monty, monty.... :smile: your suggestion is somewhere on my to-do list... will get to it!

Oh, ok. And if you don't mind, would you mind shredding any mail you get in a plain brown wrapper for about a week? :wink:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back