A good read :)

Colin

TONMO Supporter
Registered
InMotion Hosting

"In an age of spin, al-Sahaf offers feeling and authenticity. His message is consistent -- unshakeable, in fact, no matter the evidence -- but he commands daily attention by his on-the-spot, invective-rich variations on the theme. His lunatic counterfactual art is more appealing than the banal awfulness of the Reliable Sources. He is a Method actor in a production that will close in a couple of days. He stands superior to truth."

Nothing to do with cephs but had to share the link :smile:

Sorry!

The Iraqi minister has unlimited comedy potential, you must admit!

Go on, post it anyway! Great minds think alike, they say.....

No, similar minds think alike.... :lol: i had deleted my original, so i went back and sort of redid it....also did a bonus picture which i think is funnier than the replacement for the original....

you know what would eb scary? if the entire war was misreported and iraq really was invaind the surrounding countries and launching scuds everywhere....

i mean we really dont have any proof do we?

:bonk:

LOLOL at the pics (really wish i had thought of that)

I really do agree that the potential for comedy is huge!

In fact, one of my work mates has now been dubbed 'the information minister' due to tendency to stray somewhat from the facts. I have never met another person that can see the same thing I did and take such a different view of it... and everytime the story is re-told how cartain things wander and meander from what actually happened!

C

Hello!

Back again, after a long break...

Here's my version, using a different image.

"As you can see, Saddam keeps nothing but harmless litle fishies in his private aquarium."

That was hilarious! Together with Amniotes and Whitekiboko's pictures we may have enough now to start a new 'Iraqi Minister of Cephalopod Information' forum. :thumbsup:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back