• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

A few Q's before i get my octo tomorrow.

I'm not going with this supplier anymore, horrible customer service. this is the 2nd time he has sold "my" octo to someone else. i was told to come in today after 3 to pick up my octo. i got there at 3:15 and he told me. "sorry just sold it 2 mins ago.." i basically told him to shove off and I'm not shopping there anymore, all he had to say was whatever. oh well. I will just have my favorite LFS pick me one up tomorrow when they pick up their shipments. this one shouldn't be a dwarf but it will be mid Atlantic. I'm just hoping its not a vulgaris because i don't have room for it. we will see

It's pretty rare to get a vulgaris, although I hope I don't jinx you by saying that... they seem to be good at avoiding being caught as juveniles, and collectors know that the adults are to big to sell to hobbyists.

Octavarium;122942 said:
When I had mine in the reef tank, he would play with any frag that wasn't glued onto LR.

You might make a note of that on Oscar's journal as Carol has been watching her Hummelincki move all kinds of loose stuff around the tank.

some stuff i dont mind. i have some rubble and empty shells to play with. i will have to glue all of my frags down though. :P thanks i had almost forgoten to do that.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back