conv_292265.jpg
    299.4 KB · Views: 111
  • conv_292266.jpg
    conv_292266.jpg
    549.2 KB · Views: 125
  • conv_292267.jpg
    conv_292267.jpg
    548 KB · Views: 99
I've seen octane do lateral stripes along the mantle but not that very interesting white web and arms with a dark mantle. These little guys really do have the most wonderfully dramatic (and constant) change of looks.

Does Olorin take a nap after he/she eats a large shrimp? We notice Ocatane doing this every time she has a shrimp but does not seem to need to sleep when she eats a crab.

Ithink you are confusing my octos.Olorin is my briareus,and achilles is my (other one).Not sure on ID(but im leaning towards Vulgaris).To answer your questoin (both of them love shrimp)they are pretty much on the same schedule,after lights out they both come out.I let them roam around awhile then feed them.After they eat they explore alittle more then they are gone.Same thing in the morning when the lights come on.

:oops:Guess that explains why I haven't seen that look on Octaine! You are right in you assumption that I confused Olorin with another. We have so many right now (and so many doing so well!) that my late nights effecting my memory (or maybe my age :old:).

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back