A Contact for Steve O'Shea

Matt Watson

Hatchling
Registered
Hi Guys my name is Matt Watson and I got in touch with Steve the other day by PM after I tracked him down at this site. THe Reason I got in touch with Steve is I had a marlin we had hooked attacked by what to us seemed to be a giant squid. I spoke to Steve on the phone and arranged to have some of the marlin remains sent down to him. The trouble is I never got his phone number off him and the marlin pieces are in transit now and I need to confirm the drop off place.

So If some one could kindly send me a contact for Steve via PM as he hasn't responded to the 2nd PM I sent him

cheers

matt

lifetrance

O. bimaculoides
Supporter
Hello Matt, and :welcome: to Tonmo!

I found this information at the CephBase:
steve.oshea @ aut.ac.nz
Address: Earth & Oceanic Sciences Research Institute, Auckland University of Technology, Private Bag 92006 Auckland, NZ
Phone: 64-9-917-9999 extn 8244
Fax: 64-9-917-9973

Link: http://www.cephbase.utmb.edu/dirdb/dirdb2.cfm?DirID=191

However, this information was for two years ago, and I think it likely he is no longer there. Perhaps they could direct you to a new means of contacting him.

Did you see the creature, or just injuries that may have been cause by one?

-Brandon

Steve O'Shea

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
:shock:

:heee:

:grad: details correct (all other details, as in home phone numbers, addresses etc. strictly unlisted (as I get too many late night calls ... and abuse from people)).

Sorry Matt.
Me

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brittany Schumacher

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean