1971 Octaman

In the radioactive waters off the coast of a Mexican fishing village, scientists encounter a mutant species of octopus with human eyes and an eerie childlike cry. Whatever the creature is, its outraged half-man, half-octopus father wants it back. When a morally bankrupt scientist (Kerwin Mathews) attempts to sell the critter to a circus sideshow, the creature's father stalks his team on a bloody rampage.

I found this movie while browsing through net flix. I haven't watched it yet, but I placed it in my queue because I thought it sounded so stupid it was worth watching.

Thanks for the support. I will sacrifice my brain cells for the greater good so that the rest of TONMO may better prepare themselves for this atrocity. lol

Well I must say that this movie is to die for. No literally, after watching this I feel like blowing my brains out. The graphics were beyond horrible, a two eyed octopus with cat like pupils some how sees in five hexagons like you would expect from a giant insect. The storline and acting is the worst I've ever seen and I've seen thousands of movies from all time periods and countries. Anyone thinking of watching should save themselves the trouble and run their heads into a brick wall.

...so it wasn't sooooo bad, it was good eh? Too bad. You have to love those movies that make you go "what the hell?" and then you watch them again and laugh :smile:

Anyone seen the movie with Dawson from Dawson's Creek where he's a marine biologist in search of a killer giant squid off Nova Scotia? I saw a bit of it, but didn't see the whole thing (still trying to find it to rent). Now that is one stellar piece of work (based on the bits I saw) :shock:

bathypol;166484 said:
...so it wasn't sooooo bad, it was good eh? Too bad. You have to love those movies that make you go "what the hell?" and then you watch them again and laugh :smile:

Anyone seen the movie with Dawson from Dawson's Creek where he's a marine biologist in search of a killer giant squid off Nova Scotia? I saw a bit of it, but didn't see the whole thing (still trying to find it to rent). Now that is one stellar piece of work (based on the bits I saw) :shock:

You mean "Eye of the Beast?" Here's a review...
http://www.chud.com/articles/articles/14173/1/DVD-REVIEW--EYE-OF-THE-BEAST/Page1.html

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back