101 Uses for Ammonites

No. 48: Ammusical Instrumenite

download.php

:boohoo:

... But seriously, if I ever commission a custom bass, this does seem like a pretty cool idea...

No.49 Ceph-Fleet Command

Attachments

• conv_287695.jpg
    conv_287695.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 78
Tintenfisch said:
... But seriously, if I ever commission a custom bass, this does seem like a pretty cool idea...
Geeez...first O's ND then Tintenfisch's bass...to say nothing of Matt's musak...:P
Nevermind the "Monde du Silence" as some old (and dead) red-hat-wearing French dude would put it. Aaah for the quiet embrace of the deep (as long as we can keep the damn mammals silent... :x )

TPOTH
--working on some lame photoshop pics too :biggrin2:

No. 53: Search for Extra-Terrestrial Intelligence

download.php

Cuz let's be honest...not much of that going on around here...better look elsewhere :wink:

TPOTH

No.55 Belemnites of Mass Destruction

Attachments

• conv_287696.jpg
    conv_287696.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 76
Matt Jones said:
TPOTH said:
Geeez...first O's ND then Tintenfisch's bass...to say nothing of Matt's musak...:P

Go and have a look at: www.somethingawful.com Check out the Photoshop Phriday section.
Cool. :lol: Some real gems over there...
Oh, and TPOTH, Rammstein is not the gamut of music.
Never said it was :wink: I'm the first one to say it's only violent noise, that's all, that's just what my brain (or what's left of it) needs to get going :bonk:
Still, you must forgive him, he's foreign. :P
as opposed to what exactly? I believe on this marvellous site you're as foreign as me :P Now you could have said: "forgive him, he's French" and there that's fair enough :wink: Although I doubt many people are willing to forgive after that soort of revelation :biggrin2:

TPOTH

Quote:

Still, you must forgive him, he's foreign.

as opposed to what exactly? I believe on this marvellous site you're as foreign as me Now you could have said: "forgive him, he's French" and there that's fair enough Although I doubt many people are willing to forgive after that sort of revelation

Fair point actually, me being Welsh. Well I could have said "He's from Barcelona" a la 'Fawlty Towers' But you're not from there.
:wink:

TPOTH said:
you could have said: "forgive him, he's French" and there that's fair enough :wink: Although I doubt many people are willing to forgive after that soort of revelation :biggrin2:

don't be so hard on yourself, my new neighbours are French & are super, apparently.

I lost interest in Rammstein after " Mutti, Vati ich habe Winkelschmerzen"
& "Wieviel ist das Hund ins das Fenster ?"

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back