Minicon - Atlanta

DWhatley

Kraken
Staff member
Moderator (Staff)
@Pennyworth is in Atlanta on business this week so we met up for dinner. We rarely go downtown and both meet-ups have let us see parts of the city revitalizing. We planned to eat at the restaurant we found last year but discovered they were not serving outside and the night was too pleasant to go indoors so Josh pulled out his phone and we walked a couple of blocks to another eatery and saw several blocks of new and renovating construction along with clean safe streets, making the evening even more pleasant. I forgot my camera but we had the cell phones :biggrin2:. One of the diners next to us handed Neal her phone for a group shot so we exchanged favors and did get a picture without trying to do a "selfie" :roll:

Atlanta20150519.jpg

Great shot! How nice! @Pennyworth, are you coming to TONMOCON VI? Hoping to meet you there! And looking forward to catching up with D and Neal.... it's been a long time since seeing Neal, D, is he able to make it? You all look great.

I just noticed that I am wearing the same shirt I wore last time I met Denise and Neal for a minicon....huh.

Great shot! How nice! @Pennyworth, are you coming to TONMOCON VI? Hoping to meet you there! And looking forward to catching up with D and Neal.... it's been a long time since seeing Neal, D, is he able to make it? You all look great.

Thank you sir :smile:

I would love to come to TONMOCON VI and it is 99% likely that I will be, but my job involves travel for about 80% of the year, and I have to wait till probably July or August to see my schedule before I can really make any plans.

I'm just assuming I will be going at this point, and am looking forward to my first TONMOCON :smile:

LOL, it that because you only own one casual shirt to keep your traveling light or because it is a favorite? :biggrin2:
Ha, a bit of both. I'm sure I own at least.....10 casual shirts. I did have more but they inevitably end up being shrunk by a laundromat :\ That's the only one I brought with me this time though lol.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back