• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Could these be eggs?

hi guys I have got a lot of information from here the last few years but I just joined today. I have a pair of dawrf cuttlefish. The other day I woke up with 2 black sacks in my tank. They don't look like the eggs I see online guess they look more like grape clusters. There is nothing else in the tank but a few snails and hermits. It's not poop or thick ink. Can these possibly be eggs? It looks like there are 3 or 4 balls in each sack. Any info would help me
image.jpg
image.jpg

No I have not seen them lock there faces up but one was acting very strange for a week. It was going crazy out of nowhere just spazzing out, inking pretty heavy and was having trouble catching it's food. All seems well now.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back