Ceph Stuff on Etsy

Ceph Stuff on eBay has been going strong for over two years, and remains one of the most active threads on this Forum. In the meantime, another major market for ceph-related merchandise has emerged -- Etsy, the online mega-store for handmade and vintage items offered by amateur and professional artisans everywhere.

There are always myriads of ceph-related items on Etsy -- for instance, just try typing octopus into their on-site search engine, and over 6,000 results appear. So I've decided to create this thread, which I assume will be around as long as its eBay equivalent while TONMO members continue to discover ceph stuff on Etsy.

Etsy - Shop for handmade, vintage, custom, and unique gifts for everyone

Let the Etsy-ing begin!

Cheers,
Tani

Attachments

• conv_296271.jpg
    conv_296271.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 312
Octavious the Octopus

I'm posting this photo to the Ceph Stuff on Etsy forum because "Birdland Creations" is an Etsy artisan. Unfortunately she no longer has this particular piece in stock (not that I could shell out $90 for it :cry:), but someone kindly posted it to Cheezburger's Must Have Cute site and I just had to share it.

Costly? Indubitably. Kawaii? Incredibly!

Attachments

• conv_296298.jpg
    conv_296298.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 240

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back