Knitty: Nautie

Oh poo, the GF has just seen this. I just know what my birthday present is going to consist of now. Bah!

Oh don't give her ideas! She's already made a few cuddly Anomalocaris and trilobites, in fact she got so good at them she actually managed to sell a couple!

Between you and me, a few weeks ago I stuffed them into a box somewhere and can't find them right now. If I can dig them out I'll post a picture or two. And it'll also be appropriate to have them out on display next time she pops round. :sad:

What is going on in my life? :hmm:

Originally posted by Phil She's already made a few cuddly Anomalocaris

A 6 foot long giant brine shrimp thing is cuddly???

Attachments

• conv_288996.jpg
    conv_288996.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 80
Indeed, just look at it's oodly woodly grasping appendages (fka "weird shrimps") and its big floppy wavy things, awwww :wink:

Yeah, Ob, exactly. Adorable. How could anybody who belongs to a pro-cephalopod site not find other weird invertebrates cuddly? I want a knitted squilla! Maybe Sorseress will read this (she's a knitting monster, by-the-by).

ob said:
Indeed, just look at it's oodly woodly grasping appendages (fka "weird shrimps") and its big floppy wavy things, awwww :wink:

Not to mention it's ikcle wee boggly eyes!

:lol: mebbe's I should get my gran to knit me a couple! And why not?

Graeme

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back