Abstract Octopuses - Purple and Yellow

nhanusek

Hatchling
Registered
Hi folks! I absolutely love painting abstract octopuses. Here is my purple and yellow series. The originals are available on Etsy as well as prints in various sizes. If you want to know when I create more in other colors I encourage you to stay in touch through my mailing list :smile:

Let me know what you think! What other colors would you want to see?

abstract-purple-01.jpg

abstract-purple-02.jpg

abstract-purple-03.jpg

abstract-purple-04.jpg

abstract-purple-05.jpg

abstract-purple-06.jpg

abstract-purple-07.jpg

abstract-purple-08.jpg

beautiful! Love the colors... typically we do not allow promotional links, etc. (see our guidelines, item 4 is the related rule), but just for this post / introduction and given the quality of work....

Ill Allow It GIF

:smile: welcome to the community!

beautiful! Love the colors... typically we do not allow promotional links, etc. (see our guidelines, item 4 is the related rule), but just for this post / introduction and given the quality of work....

Ill Allow It GIF

:smile: welcome to the community!
Hi Tonmo, I'm so sorry! I tried to find the guidelines but was unable to. I can remove the links if you prefer. And thank you for the compliment, I absolutely love making these paintings! I plan to do a lot more too.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back