TONMOCON VI Survey

Nice survey. Can we open it up to FaceBook people or at least mention it there and ask them to sign up (mention free sign up) on TONMO to vote. We have had quite a few likes recently that I think may be non-members. Alternately, create a separate poll for FaceBook just to see what happens.

Yup, done, D. It's on our FB page and I tweeted it as well. 21 responses so far... I may employ a couple more contact tactics...

I took the survey, very nice. I'll go where ever it is held, for sure. I actually want to take it fort he other 3 in my family, as who else may come is based on where we go. It's Elise's turn to come with me, but everyone goes if it's in Boston (family friends there) . Julie wants to come if it's at MBARI, and John if it's in Seattle...

I am hoping to meet Elise and see Julie and John again so I win (at least in part) where ever it is held but I suspect Boston will be too expensive to get very high on the possibility list.

After being home with with the girls and John for almost 2 weeks now, the idea of going out of town without any of them sounds pretty good to me right now! Less expensive could be good this time. Next October both girls will be in high school, and I'll have to buy 2 Home Coming dresses!

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back