Giant Squid Viewing Party!

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Site Owner
TONMOers,

As we know, the Discovery Channel will air Monster Squid: The Giant Squid Is Real this coming Sunday, January 27 2013 at 8pm ET / 7 Central.

This should be fun. We've been waiting for this for, like, ever.

Since it's obvious we're all going to be watching it, why not have an online viewing party? (My interview in the Metro alluded to this). On Jan 27 I'll create a thread for us to discuss the documentary, which I believe at least a few folks are planning to join us for... We can even post pictures of ourselves readying for / watching the documentary, perhaps with a favorite cephalopod plushie or enjoying a cephalopod-themed drink like Kraken Spiced Rum or Ballast Point Indra Kunindra, or anything from 8 Arms Cellars.

However you choose to watch the documentary, we hope you'll do it with us! When the thread is posted (it will be posted to The Octopus' Den forum), I'll link to it here. (And now, here is the link!)

:party: :popcorn:
:archi:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back