• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Octopus in stock

Amphibious

Cuttlefish
Registered
I received an octopus 3 weeks ago from a source that irregularly brings them in from Haiti.

Octopus-1.jpg

Not being up on the ID, maybe someone here can enlighten me and anyone else interested. I am in Ft. Pierce, FL and he is for sale. He eats chunks of Silversides every other day.

There is a video on my business FB page here - Log in to Facebook
Thanks for looking.

Dick

Susan, yes I have the octopus. He is Haitian readily eats Silversides even coming to the tweezers on occasion, depends on his mood and hunger level. I bought him for someone else who wasn’t prepared to house him properly. I refused to sell him. I will guarantee live arrival. If delayed or damaged from shipping that results in a loss he is not covered. UPS, FedEx and others no longer cover losses of livestock.
If you are interested, PM me. If you have any questions call my toll free number (EDIT: number removed). I’d be happy to talk with you.

Thanks,

Dick

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I am interested. How much for overnight shipping with delivery this Friday. I am off and will be home for delivery.
I have a 75 gallon tank that has been up and going since last summer and has homed my first 2 octopus.
I am not a tech savy person and do not know what PM is but I will give you my phone number and you can call or text. It 's [EDIT: NUMBER REMOVED]. I can give you a credit card number by phone.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Susan Grosskopf - I removed your phone number for your protection. TONMO is indexed by google; I imaging you don't want your number out there for everyone, for ever! :smile:

PM is Private Message, you can send a private message by clicking on the "Inbox" link at the top of the page, and then "Start a Conversation". Here is the direct link to start a conversation. In the TO field, just put in Amphibious.

Hope this helps!

@Susan Grosskopf - You can also use (and I usually do both when I want to be sure someone gets my message) the message feature on facebook (Dick gave his FB page in the initial post). Clicking on the message button at the top of the FB page will give you a text box for typing and the message will be private to the individual.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back