• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Briareus hotel build

20141113_202029.jpg

Hi all been pretty bussy lately with business but my son turned 3 on thursday and my wife did a pirate theme with all kinds of dish n boats for food and I thought this one was pretty cool lol
20141130_114716.jpg
20141130_114712.jpg
20141130_141944.jpg

I'm so glad your getting use out of the Ro/Di unit. But don't forget to turn off the water and keep checking it when your filling it. I had a small flood in my basement the first time, because I forgot to check it. Happy Birthday Little Man!

Oh lol it's been awhile my tank has been cycled and is currently inhabited by a cleanup crew with medium grown Copepoda and few of those small starfish things lol it's been running like this for a couple months with no problems:fingerscrossed:

I have changed my plans from 3 octo tanks to the center as a reef and two outsides as octo tanks to get some color and activity but don't wory I'm taking all precautions with it

Only two tanked are used right now but soon to b all three water is absolutely perfect and has been for months twitch is huge when she comes out now she still isn't sure of her new tank yet lol but getting there she lives under that 40lb Rock in the center I'll get a pic of her when I can

Ok my fish guy calls me today and says I got you something for fixing my shop door I went down and he ordered me an octo to my account its an abdopus or algae octopus ill post a pic so you guys can help id it it came from californi

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back