• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Briareus hotel build

Ok so I found a place that sells custom acrilic peices I gotta call monday and make an order for tank tops and overflow and hopefully this dont happen again :fingerscrossed:

reactors have not been needed in any of my Octo systems but if you want to get a couple i would suggest next reef MR1 One for activated carbon and the other for GFO to keep the GHA at bay. I was wondering if anyone uses carbon dosing to keep the N03 down. But i never used one and was good about my water changes

I have never done water changes or tests lol just run how I think test salinity tho I was thinking a carbon reactor for the inking because twitch inks alot not sure why tho

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back