• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Briareus hotel build

With the magic of a graphic/photo editor :wink:. The one I use is called Xara but there are many free and pay for options available. Most of the free photo editors give you enough to lighten a dark picture, change the contrast and sharpen the focus.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

I've got the chambers in my sump and all my bulkheads and lock line inn drill bits and overflow boxes on there way almost ready for some water lol

Sry for the lack of pics and comments on my end I've been very busy and my son drains my iPad battery's instantly with Mickey videos lol but I've got 3 of 4 tanks built drilled my own holes and my own overflow boxes I just got sand and water in tonight 240 gallons of water and 80lbs of sand another 200lbs of sand and 180 more gallons of water and some pluming parts and I'll be operational

My favorite trick is to use light when the overflow is separate enough from the main tank to do so. When it is not practical to use lighting, (sometimes I do this in addition to the lighting) I use a bulkhead strainer (they come in both threaded and slip and fit inside the bulkhead) for animals large enough not to squeeze through. Hatchlings are more problematic and I have had them slip through the strainer and into the filter sock (and survive but some may not have and I would not know).

Thank you me either I hate leaving to go to work but I can't build for free lol next week I'm going to buy all my plumbing to get water flowing plus I gotta buy a lot of sand :shock:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back