[Octopus]: Octonaut (species unknown)

I will tell Get Tanked to get on the ball and get you a new one. i am the guy they told you about at the store. I also have other places to get octos from. If you want to contact me my email is [email protected] Those guys at Get Tanked are super nice people and I like the new owner very much. I am not trying to take there business away but to help you get another octo.

Hi D. Ya I have been lurking here and there but since I dont have an Octo at the moment I havent posted. All of my systems are at home now "Wife is not to happy about 5 reef tanks in the living room LOL" I am in the middle of building a 6th system. Its 8' 300g and is going to be SPS dominant. When this one is done and A lot of the corals from all my other systems will go into the new one and several of the systems will come down. When that happens I will have space to have the Octo I want again. I will get a vulgaris again. Of all of the octos I have had I still think the vulgaris was by far the funnest one plus the fact that they live longer then most is a real plus. It will go in my 150g which I know is a bit on the small size for one but my husbandry is top notch. Funny that I kept my first one in a 65g LOL.
Sky sorry for hijacking your thread.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back